[OT] Sickness

Corp000085

So, i've had a nagging cold for the past couple of weeks. It has been a nuissence for the most part, but friday night i started to have trouble taking deep breaths. It got worse and worse, had the full rattling going on in my chest where my wife could hear it while sitting next to me on the couch. Basically it sounded like an asthma event. So, i went to the doctor and she diagnosed me with a sever upper respritory infection. She didn't order a chest x-ray cause I blew the needle to the top of the meter that measures lung capacity, so i'm in the clear for pneumonia at the moment. However, this is the point of this thread... I had an albuterol nebulizer treatment at the dr's office. After about 5 minutes, I was as high as a kite. Not that i'm suggesting i have smoked pot before, but i've read that after you do a sh-- load of it, your fingers begin to tingle but you can't actually feel the ends of them. I had that going on, and my face was paralyzed for about 15 minutes after the treatment. Never, in my wildest dreams, had i realized that being very sick could turn out to be very fun. So, i've got all kinds of good medicine, including my very own inhaler, just like the kids at my school who have been misdiagnosed with asthma due to the fact that they have multiple pack/day smoker parents in their tiny houses. On a side note, i am feeling much much better, and its only been since noon that i had that treatment and took my first zithromax and decongestant. Gonna feel like a million bucks during the sabres game tonight!

Archived