Song played during 3 stars announcement

hopeleslyobvious

Guest Guest

Anyone have any idea? I know they used to play it when the Sabres scored a goal. Not really my type of music, but the song grew on me after hearing it at games so much.

I wish I could help ya, but I have no clue. Speaking of music, does anyone recall how the organist at the Aud used to actually walk around playing it while strung around his neck? That is just one of my other youth memories of running around the Aud, that and 'chasing' the Zamboni down in to the basement!

Personally, I wish they would get more back to something like that (think Chicagoe Stadium pipes) then the amount of music they play between whistles, etc....damn, this must be a first sign of getting old, along with making noise when getting up, and only able to stay out for a few beers/hours!

I remember the Zamboni Chase. That was a blast!

Follow up question...does anyone know where to get it? I checked Napster and I-tunes...neither have it :(

Try MusicMatch. You have to install MusicMatch Jukebox to look there, but I looked, and the song is available for download for $0.99.

The original is listed, as well as a version on the Jock Jams series, so you might look under Jock Jams also.

Hey, I actually have the CD of that song you're looking for. The record company sent a promo copy to the bar I work at ( must have been about 3 years ago ) but the DJ didn't like it. I thought it was pretty good and I took it home.

That's interesting that they play it during the 3 stars. I live out in Western Canada and only see the Sabres on Center Ice which ends it's coverage as soon as the game ends.

If you have no luck finding it you can drive out to Saskatchewan and pick up a copy from me!!

Hey, I actually have the CD of that song you're looking for. The record company sent a promo copy to the bar I work at ( must have been about 3 years ago ) but the DJ didn't like it. I thought it was pretty good and I took it home.

That's interesting that they play it during the 3 stars. I live out in Western Canada and only see the Sabres on Center Ice which ends it's coverage as soon as the game ends.

If you have no luck finding it you can drive out to Saskatchewan and pick up a copy from me!!

Thanks for the offer, but that is a really long drive! :lol:

Archived