Tom Webster is a stand up guy!

carpandean

Glad you had a good time despite the game. Completely agree with you regarding the lack of knowledge of some of those fans.

All I know is that if you ever have another contest, I am definitely participating. :thumbsup:

Do apologize to your friends for making them get up so many times for bathroom breaks. Too much thin Labatt Blue in big cups. My bladder filled up so fast that I had to take advantage of a TV timeout or two. I asked them if they wanted to switch, especially after she said that I was in her normal seat, but they declined.

All I know is that if you ever have another contest, I am definitely participating. :thumbsup:

Do apologize to your friends for making them get up so many times for bathroom breaks. Too much thin Labatt Blue in big cups. My bladder filled up so fast that I had to take advantage of a TV timeout or two. I asked them if they wanted to switch, especially after she said that I was in her normal seat, but they declined.

Its why I always sit in seat 12. For what its worth, bathrooms are equidistant whether you go left or right.

Its why I always sit in seat 12. For what its worth, bathrooms are equidistant whether you go left or right.

If I could pick any seat in the arena (excluding box seats, etc.), I'm not sure that I could find a better one than seat 12 in that row and section. Any lower and you're looking through glass, but you are still close enough to feel like you are in the game. And seat 12 gives you an unobstructed path to the men's room.

If I could pick any seat in the arena (excluding box seats, etc.), I'm not sure that I could find a better one than seat 12 in that row and section. Any lower and you're looking through glass, but you are still close enough to feel like you are in the game. And seat 12 gives you an unobstructed path to the men's room.

Probably should be doing this on personal messaging so I'll stop after this, but a couple of other things;

1) Beer vendor behind the seats will have beers waiting on shelf behind him for a three dollar per game tip

2) You get accustomed to watching for that red light in the penalty box in order to beat everyone to bathroom

3) Harbor Club is actually closer then bathroom to the right and they will have mixed drinks waiting

It wasn't a random choice picking those seats. Hope to join you next game.

Archived