Went to camp on Wed & Thu...

LabattBlue

Wed...

- No scrimmage. I'm not sure if this is because the players who played last night were given the day off(optional) and therefore not enough players to have a scrimmage?

- Because they were just practicing, they were skating with jerseys that had no numbers. That being said, Gerbe stood out from a mile away. I don't think he comes up to the shoulders of most of the players. :D

- Stayed and watched a few drills and left. Without the scrimmage, it is downright boring.

- Just a reminder if you go down there to take a sweatshirt or jacket. It is freezing!

Thu...

Went down to the arena again today from around 11:15 to 12:40. No scrimmaging again. :angry:

Highlights or Lowlights...

- Peters yelling at one of his teammates to "#%^$#! off" during practice. Hey loser, when the arena is so quiet that you can hear a pin drop, guess what? The kids in the arena can hear you. What a dumbass.

- Myers(at least I think it was him as the Sabres were once again wearing jerseys with no numbers :doh: ), is pretty smooth on his skates for a big man.

- There was a nazi security guard presiding over things and despite 3 sections being roped off, he insisted everyone sit in the middle section. There was even a guy standing in the aisle by the exit on the "wrong side" and he made him move to the other side of the aisle. Hey , life sucks that your full time job is arena security, but it is no ones fault but your own.

- Not much else to add as you can't tell who the players are short of Gerbe and Myers. What is the sense of handing out sheets with players names/numbers on them when OSP can't spring for practice jerseys with numbers on them.

Went down to the arena again today from around 11:15 to 12:40. No scrimmaging again. :angry:

Highlights or Lowlights...

- Peters yealling at one of his teammates to "#%^$#! off" during practice. Hey loser when the arena is so quiet that you can hear a pin drop, guess what? The kids in the arena can hear you. What a dumbass.

- Myers(at least I think it was him as the Sabres were once again wearing jerseys with no numbers :doh: ), is pretty smooth on his skates for a big man.

- There was a nazi security guard presiding over things and despite 3 sections being roped off, he insisted everyone sit in the middle section. There was even a guy standing in the aisle byt the exit on the "wrong side" and he made him move to the other side of the aisle. Hey diskhead, life sucks that your full time job is arena security, but it is no ones fault but your own.

- Not much else to add as you can't tell who the players are short of Gerbe and Myers. What is the sense of handing out sheets with players names/numbers on them when OSP can't spring for practice jerseys with numbers on them.

he he, that's punny.

What time are the open practices, maybe I can go, they're at the Pepsi center right?

Archived