I have a good feeling about this upcoming season

Sabretooth73

Back to the Sabres; anyone think Mark Mancari has a chance to crack the lineup this season? I didn't realize he's 6-3, 225. Thats a big boy for a 23 year old. There is a feature on him in the BUF NEWS Today. http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/sabresnh...ory/442018.html

Maybe he can bring some more grit to this team with a scoring touch too? Another reason to drop Peters from taking up a roster spot!!!!!!! Personally, I have nothing against Andro, but he brings nothing to the game at the NHL level. What does he have, 5 pts in 4 years or something?! Killing me!

GO BUFFALO!

Problem with Mancari is that he doesn't bring grit. With his size you would assume he likes to play the body but up to this point in his career, he would rather play like Connolly than Kaletta.

Problem with Mancari is that he doesn't bring grit. With his size you would assume he likes to play the body but up to this point in his career, he would rather play like Connolly than Kaletta.

But he shoots like Chara:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

To bad he doesn't hit like him, too.

Edit: anyone see him play defense in Rochester? I know he was a converted defenseman and that the Amerks tried switching him back (read at least one old article that mentioned that.) It couldn't hurt to have a defenseman of that size that can also score.

Archived