Sunday Late-Night Deals per TSN.ca...

Goodfella25

Oilers acquire: D Lubomir Visnovsky

Kings acquire: C Jarret Stoll, D Matt Greene

Guess the Sabres aren't getting Stoll now. I thought he would have been a good fit.

The Avalanche re-signed Adam Foote and John-Michael Liles, two more players that could have helped us.

I know it's early, but I wonder if it's going to be yet another offseason where next to nothing is done to improve this hockey team. As it stands right now, the roster we have is the same one that ended last season out of the playoffs. I don't know what would make management think that same roster can be counted on to push into the playoffs in 08-09. We better sign a defenseman and move at least one or two forwards.

Please just give us Orpik, and get rid of Max. That's ALL I ask!

If thats all we do not only will we be watching another team Raise the Cup again we will be watching the whole playoffs from an outsiders view again..Angry feelings starting to arise again...lol

Oilers acquire: D Lubomir Visnovsky

Kings acquire: C Jarret Stoll, D Matt Greene

Guess the Sabres aren't getting Stoll now. I thought he would have been a good fit.

The Avalanche re-signed Adam Foote and John-Michael Liles, two more players that could have helped us.

I know it's early, but I wonder if it's going to be yet another offseason where next to nothing is done to improve this hockey team. As it stands right now, the roster we have is the same one that ended last season out of the playoffs. I don't know what would make management think that same roster can be counted on to push into the playoffs in 08-09. We better sign a defenseman and move at least one or two forwards.

I would guess that if you read a players name anywhere connected to the Sabres in a rumor it won't happen. When Regier makes a move it usually comes out of left field. Spacek, Drury and Lydman are examples.

Archived