Ron Wilson new coach of the Laffs

GoatheadInCT

I have always intensely disliked Ron Wilson- what he did while in Washington was disgusting. I remember watching him and Lindy go at it a few times, and the amount of penalty minutes due to Wilson's headhunting tactics accumulated quickly. The Buffalo-Toronto rivalry just got extremely more intense, folks!

:chris:

I have always intensely disliked Ron Wilson- what he did while in Washington was disgusting. I remember watching him and Lindy go at it a few times, and the amount of penalty minutes due to Wilson's headhunting tactics accumulated quickly. The Buffalo-Toronto rivalry just got extremely more intense, folks!

99 Series against the Leafs is on at 9 tonight..NHL network

Unfortunately I remember it as well except albeit an old Dale Hunter still pulling his crap (like he did with the Nordique).

One interesting side note Wilson has always opted for that Western League defense/physical style and If he brings it to our division which I fully expect will that better prepare us for those teams or make for boring hockey ?

The only time Sabres/Leafs feels like a "rivalry" anymore is when ur in the stands. What is actually going on out there on the ice is hardly intense these days. Maybe adding a Wilson-led team to the equation will amp up the excitement...but I doubt it.

Archived