Kane wins Calder

X. Benedict

Congrats to Pat Kane for winning the Calder for rookie of the year

With Brooks Orpik playing well in the playoffs, Tim Kennedy signed...the next

one to watch for is:

Thomas McCollum - who is likely to be the first goaltender chosen in the draft this month.

Anybody seen him?

Thomas McCollum - who is likely to be the first goaltender chosen in the draft this month.

Anybody seen him?

Funny you ask. See Link:

Goalie from Sanborn

OT-Funny personal note in this article for me. My parents bought the house Lou Franceschetti rented in Clarence in the summer of 92', when I toured the house the master closet was loaded with his pro jerseys, most from the Capitals and the 1984 postseason they had, team pics, etc. I remember he name was huge across the back, way longer than Cicerelli! :lol: He must have been in his 30's then with 2 little girls and I believe he went to Italy to play after the Sabres, then became the coach of the Detroit Vipers.

Funny you ask. See Link:

Goalie from Sanborn

OT-Funny personal note in this article for me. My parents bought the house Lou Franceschetti rented in Clarence in the summer of 92', when I toured the house the master closet was loaded with his pro jerseys, most from the Capitals and the 1984 postseason they had, team pics, etc. I remember he name was huge across the back, way longer than Cicerelli! :lol: He must have been in his 30's then with 2 little girls and I believe he went to Italy to play after the Sabres, then became the coach of the Detroit Vipers.

Nice. :lol:

And thanks for that link, Wee. That's good stuff.

Archived