Who Wants To Bet?

ExiledInIllinois

I think you jinxed him. He flubbed the one-timer with 5 seconds left. Had the net wide open in front of him.

Looking at the replay I think that shot was going wide even before it hit the D-man's stick...

Looking at the replay I think that shot was going wide even before it hit the D-man's stick...

Is the 5 years $25 million offer for the kid in the picture? Good size, already bigger then Briere. Looks tougher also. Does he know where the defensive zone is?

Is the 5 years $25 million offer for the kid in the picture? Good size, already bigger then Briere. Looks tougher also. Does he know where the defensive zone is?

Took him to the Lake Erie Monsters game on Saturday and got him one of those little plastic souvenir sticks - didn't take him long to start whacking and slashing like a visor-wearing French Canadian... B-)

He's ready to sign now, as long as he has SCSabrefan!'s kid on his wing. That kid looks intense and intimidating - the kind of player who opens up the ice for his linemates...

Took him to the Lake Erie Monsters game on Saturday and got him one of those little plastic souvenir sticks - didn't take him long to start whacking and slashing like a visor-wearing French Canadian... B-)

He's ready to sign now, as long as he has SCSabrefan!'s kid on his wing. That kid looks intense and intimidating - the kind of player who opens up the ice for his linemates...

Jesus! That kid gave me a chill. He should have been the star in Rob Zombie's version of Halloween. That's a stare that makes you stop whatever you are doing.

Good checker, soft hands, can dig the puck out of corners.

Will wash your face if you mess with his brothers.

that kid is set to be a goalie, his eyes are balanced and he is gonna replace Ryan Miller as the future all star of the Sabres...... He has goalie blood in him for sure..

Archived