I can't believe the "Mighty Ducks" are an NHL team

SDS

Do you want to know how I know ducks can't skate?

Because those of us with duck feet can't find a damn skate that fits us! :angry: :angry: :angry:

My toes are too friggin' wide. Even the extra wide toe box on the Bauer 5090's/CCM 1052's are too tight. I am on a quest to purchase the widest skate on the market, just so my toes aren't crushed against hard plastic... :angry:

Do you want to know how I know ducks can't skate?

Because those of us with duck feet can't find a damn skate that fits us! :angry: :angry: :angry:

My toes are too friggin' wide. Even the extra wide toe box on the Bauer 5090's/CCM 1052's are too tight. I am on a quest to purchase the widest skate on the market, just so my toes aren't crushed against hard plastic... :angry:

Umm, as long as we're moving topics over to The Aud Club....

ok. i wondered what this thread could possibly be about. now i am enlightened. I wish you the best of luck looking for a skate that fits u!

I'm going to try some Nike v-series. From what I understand they have the widest skate on the market... they should be in next week.

good luck on the hunt... any skate that ive ever worn has been uncomfortable... maybe its just me and my inept skating... nawww..... :lol:

A new pair of Nike's are showing up today. I hope they do the trick because I need serious ice time.

Archived