The Ottawa Song

Monkeygirl

Well, it's 15 DAYS until the playoffs and I'm starting to get the uncontrollable (figurative) twitches again. My production is steadily decreasing and my mind is wandering more often.

When you watch Connolly in game 1 of the Ottawa series, you almost think the Sens made it a point of taking him out because he did what no other player on our team could do. I hope with alllllllll my might that he comes back and is able to stay healthy throughout the playoffs.

Some kind semitic person from Canada made this video which you may or may not have seen already but I'm sure either way, you'll appreciate.

P.S. I am not among those who posted any comments. You can tell since there are few intelligent comments present.

Well, it's 15 DAYS until the playoffs and I'm starting to get the uncontrollable (figurative) twitches again. My production is steadily decreasing and my mind is wandering more often.

When you watch Connolly in game 1 of the Ottawa series, you almost think the Sens made it a point of taking him out because he did what no other player on our team could do. I hope with alllllllll my might that he comes back and is able to stay healthy throughout the playoffs.

Some kind semitic person from Canada made this video which you may or may not have seen already but I'm sure either way, you'll appreciate.

P.S. I am not among those who posted any comments. You can tell since there are few intelligent comments present.

Ha. I know what ya mean.. the urge to get school work done deffinetly decreases when it should be at the ultimate increase, and the urge to absorb everything hockey definetly sets in.. DAMN COLLEGE... getting in the way of Hockey again!!!

Almost think?? They did take him out, What few people remember is a few minutes after that headhunting, one of their goons just missed putting Briere's head through the glass. Little Briere just barely squirmed out of it. And we all saw one of their goons assault our captain. Don't forget they have an old boy in charge up there (Muckler). I think when Connolly put Alfredsson on his butt and scored a shorty, he opened up some eyes. Then he was involved in those 2 goals in the last 2 minutes, and Shazam...some goon nails him in the head and he's gone for the series! After the game Ruff said Connolly "walked right into it". It's too bad he didn't have his head up, I'm positive he won't be doing that again.

when pommers scored that goal to win it i nearly peed myself. What a great series that was from a Buffalo perspective.

Best ever, still hard to believe Ott had Havlat as well. I thought Chara was great last year, he sucks with the Bruins. (Nice upgrade from Thorton, morons)

Archived