HOLY COW!!! SELL OUT IN FLORIDA!!!

navybillsfan

Looks like all 10 of their fans showed up tonight....

That should count as a sell out since the upper deck is tappered off.

I almost feel bad for players that wind up in markets like that. Most of them grew up in towns where hockey is very big, now they've got half an arena showing up (half of which is cheering for the other team).

Thanks X and Irv for letting me ellaborate on your calls!:

"32 seconds into 2nd Period... Pominville Pounces, Pounds Puck Past Puck Pushing Panther Punks!

Story at 11:00!

Wow!... There are so many good P words to use for this game... I wish they could play Panthers predominantely!

:D :D :D

I was one of those Sabres fans in attendance. It was great. At times, it sounded like a home game.

The roaring as the game ended told me that the Panther fans were heading for their cars and the Sabres fans were left hooting and hollering. There had to be a good contingent there. They were clearly audible on the FSN telecast...

The roaring as the game ended told me that the Panther fans were heading for their cars and the Sabres fans were left hooting and hollering. There had to be a good contingent there. They were clearly audible on the FSN telecast...

The ratio of Sabres to Panthers fans was about 3:1. In the hallways afterward, the sound was deafening. One lady walked by me looking like she was trying to connect the tips of her fingers via her auditory canals.

It was great. :thumbsup:

I was one of those Sabres fans in attendance. It was great. At times, it sounded like a home game.

Right on! I'm a fan in CA, wish the Sabres played here more often, or at all...

Once a Sabres fan, ALWAYS. Buffalo has the best fans, all over the country.

Let's GO...!! All the way to THE CUP!!

Archived