Anyone want to Ballwash Briere for Hart?

Chief Enabler

Where would Bettman or anyone rank Briere against Crosby, Broduer, or Vinny? Perfect example of the league ballwashing the "market target", not that it matters to most of us but I can almost guarantee Versus will have every Penguins playoff game televised in the early slot, just like they had NJ, Philly last year every night. :angry:

the trap is the most boring thing to happen to hockey since plastic beer bottles at games. seriously, if i wanted to watch soccer, i would. ooooooh broddie winds another one for the devils one to nothing. he faced an unbeleivable 12 shots during the game and they all came from the blue line. and he saved them all with his back on the ice and the pads way in the air. wow he is so amazing.

everyone knows the best goaltender of all time is mika noronen, and not martin broduer. :D

Any consideration that Danny gets for Hart will just serve to jack up his asking price this off-season, so as much as I would love to see another Sabre have a shot at grabbing the MVP award, I hope he gets completely shut out of the voting.

Danny doesn't deserve the Hart trophy. Yes he is putting up career number but look at the production on this team. when your team is the highest scoring team you need more then career number for the hart you need league leading numbers. I think either Broduer is gonna win it or they gonna give it to Crosby (not that I think Sid the Kid deserves it thou)

Archived