lol at lydman's music...apparently is true that

blugold43

:lol: here i thought it was just a stereotype...for any of you guys who haven't heard the stuff the buff. news article is referring to, it is almost unimaginably caustically irritiating...and this is coming from a guy who loves motorhead and old metallica...this is nothing like that. a friend of mine recently played me an album by an early "deathcore" band called "Laibach" and you just laugh at it.

i'm no music scholar, but apparently an inordinate number of these bands come from Scandinavian countries...meanwhile, all the scandanavians i've ever met are these placid peaceful souls.

ah well, maybe my sample size was too small. :rolleyes:

:lol: here i thought it was just a stereotype...for any of you guys who haven't heard the stuff the buff. news article is referring to, it is almost unimaginably caustically irritiating...and this is coming from a guy who loves motorhead and old metallica...this is nothing like that. a friend of mine recently played me an album by an early "deathcore" band called "Laibach" and you just laugh at it.

i'm no music scholar, but apparently an inordinate number of these bands come from Scandinavian countries...meanwhile, all the scandanavians i've ever met are these placid peaceful souls.

ah well, maybe my sample size was too small. :rolleyes:

Why else do you think they are so peaceful? They get all aggression and anger out through music

Do you think that music was running through his head when he exchanged punches with Brad Boyes??? Someone needs to make a video of that w/the death metal dubbed over it.

Here's one for you. I couldn't stop laughing at this one! :lol:

Toni secretly likes the Russian Metal Band; Gorky Park!!

Anyone remember those guys? They toured with Scorpions at Monsters of Rock, circa 1989.

I only remember that one song. I thought (and still think) it's weak. But then again, what would you expect from Soviet rock? :doh:

Hahah well the chick was pretty hot...but the "music" sounded like someone throwing up.

Well, what else did you expect from Cannibal Corpse? Luciano Pavarotti? Justin Timberlake? Sorry, I don't like chick magnets too much. They come off to me as being overly pretentious.

Yeah, she was cute. The point of the matter was that it parodied her for doing a whole bunch of cheesy music a la Britney Spears-style. At least Lorie still has her hair.

You gotta admit that it was funny how it was all put together. I mean, how many girls like that can do a George Fisher vocal impersonation? Opeth comes close.

Archived