Canucks to unveil new look Aug 1

Bmwolf21

Might be a rerun, but I didn't find this posted yet:

The modern day Canucks' marketing machine has instructed its large army of merchandising retailers to stand by for an announcement on Aug. 1.

"Right now we're ordering next year's inventory blindly," says the owner of a sporting goods outlet in North Vancouver. "All we've been told is that the colours of the uniforms will be blue, green and white, but we don't know what the crest is going to look like. The current killer whale [or orca] jersey, as we understand it, will be kept in reserve and occasionally be used as a 'classic' uniform."

In this era of a high-profile law firm (Fasken Martineau DuMoulin) being appointed "official legal counsel" to the Canucks and GM Place, leaks from within the Orca Bay pond are all but impossible to uncover. Extreme paranoia has set in among the front-office disciples. The standard on-the-record response goes something like: "I'll lose my job if anything is traced back to me. You'll just have to wait until the 1st of August."

Read the rest here.

Hmmm...well it couldn't turn out much worse than the sluggalo. But, then again, we're talking the Canucks here. They who wore the CooperAlls and had that V uniform. So, I suppose if anyone can think up something more awful, they certainly have the track record for it.

ps...I remember playing Blades of Steel to death.

Hmmm...well it couldn't turn out much worse than the sluggalo. But, then again, we're talking the Canucks here. They who wore the CooperAlls and had that V uniform. So, I suppose if anyone can think up something more awful, they certainly have the track record for it.

ps...I remember playing Blades of Steel to death.

Nope. Filly and Haaatferd. The Whale were sportin' in their green pants. :doh:

Archived