HATS OFF TO DARCY! GREAT JOB TODAY!

navybillsfan

Darcy did a great job today.

Got us a RW that may just put us over the top!

I see some post on MR Z being lazy and not playing up to par.

Well,,,,, I hope he has been holding back, with 56 points and 32 in his last 37 games is holding back I cant wait to see what he does in a Sabre uni on that power play!

Great job today! Its nice to see this city has a team that cares about winning and cares about what their fans think.

Riter talked about what our forward lines during the playoffs could look like... we are talking really scary

Hecht - Briere - Pommers

Roy - Drury - Kotalik

Vanek - Zubrus - Afinogenov

Paille - Mair - Stafford

That is not including connolly.. where does he fit... is he our fourth line center??? hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

That footage in the trade war-room really showed what a dedicated and intelligent team we have running this ship. I thin Darcy talking about how difficult it is to rip a guy and his family out of the community shows that he's in touch with his team too.

Although, what was up with Lindy saying "We're not going to be healthy for the first round" and then turning to the camera and saying "We're going to tell everyone we'll be healthy"?

Maybe this was discussed in the game thread, already.

Riter talked about what our forward lines during the playoffs could look like... we are talking really scary

Hecht - Briere - Pommers

Roy - Drury - Kotalik

Vanek - Zubrus - Afinogenov

Paille - Mair - Stafford

That is not including connolly.. where does he fit... is he our fourth line center??? hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Vanek-Zubrus-Afinogenov is disgusting, if not filthy. (I mean that in a good way). If Connolly is 50% he replaces Mair unless they need some grit for the playoffs.

Although, what was up with Lindy saying "We're not going to be healthy for the first round" and then turning to the camera and saying "We're going to tell everyone we'll be healthy"?

Maybe this was discussed in the game thread, already.

I just reviewed that part of the footage, and Lindy was joking around---he was smiling when he said it, and it was more like "Yeah right, like we're gonna be completely healthy for the playoffs" sarcastically...

The biggest knock I've seen on Zubrus is simply that he's been criticized for not coming to play every night. Glad to know that the cure for that disease will be returning to the Buffalo locker room this weekend and donning #23.

Honestly...what's been so refreshing about this team the last two years, is that they simply don't allow themselves to not show up every night. There may have been stretches where they don't get good bounces (and boy, right now they're getting EVERY bounce) and maybe 3 games over the past two seasons that tehy've just come out flat and remained lethargic all game.

Zubrus doesn't even have an option to if he wants to show up every night. It's required on this team.

Archived