Pyatt

hopeleslyobvious

He has fit right in and even brought a physical presence that was lacking without Mair. I would be hard pressed to take him out of the lineup when all the forwards are healthy. Who are we going to take out? Roy?

Peters and Novotny go when Briere and Gaustad are back. When Connolly comes back, I think you may see some kind of rotation setup between Gaustad and Roy. Mair would further complicate things, but I don't think he'll be coming back.

Of course, it is very possible that we never have a completely healthy roster. The way this season has gone, that wouldn't be the least bit surprising.

Peters and Novotny go when Briere and Gaustad are back. When Connolly comes back, I think you may see some kind of rotation setup between Gaustad and Roy. Mair would further complicate things, but I don't think he'll be coming back.

Of course, it is very possible that we never have a completely healthy roster. The way this season has gone, that wouldn't be the least bit surprising.

with this much depth i think it opens up the possibility of packaging players in a trade and not having empty roster spots in return... this could work to our advantage...

Archived