Sabres fans

drnkirishone

Great national news!

You think any Carolina Hurricanes' Fans would do something like this if it happened to Laviolette?? I highly doubt it.

Buffalo Fans CARE

'Canes Fans CARELESS

Who cares whether or not Hurricanes fans would have done the same thing? That's going on quite a tangent by bringing in Carolina. And even if you were talking about Ottawa, again, who cares?

Fans aren't doing this because they're trying to act all high and mighty. They're doing it because they believe it's the right thing to do, and it'll (hopefully) send a message to the NHL.

Who cares whether or not Hurricanes fans would have done the same thing? That's going on quite a tangent by bringing in Carolina. And even if you were talking about Ottawa, again, who cares?

Fans aren't doing this because they're trying to act all high and mighty. They're doing it because they believe it's the right thing to do, and it'll (hopefully) send a message to the NHL.

Yeah, I know it was lame bringing up Carolina. I'm still pissed because it shoulda been Buffalo's Stanley Cup, not the Hurricanes dammit!

They should donate the money to UB's head trauma center -- that would certainly make a statment to the league. I can see Golisano at the check presentation saying "since the league won't do anything to ensure the safety of our players, we'll at least make sure they get the best treatment possible".

They should donate the money to UB's head trauma center -- that would certainly make a statment to the league. I can see Golisano at the check presentation saying "since the league won't do anything to ensure the safety of our players, we'll at least make sure they get the best treatment possible".

Oooooh would I love to see that.

Then watch Beavis and Buttman fine Golisano for making them look bad (not that they need any help in that department).

Buttman: "He he he he...you're like, um, fined, or something..."

Beavis (aka Campbell): "Yeah, fined! Fined! Fined! I am the great Cambell-io. I need TP for my bunghole..."

Buttman: "Lindy Ruff sucks. Let's watch Versus, or something..."

Archived