OT - Amerks bring in UHL's Chaz Johnson

Claude Balls

The Amerks just got a little tougher. I know they need offense, but they need some muscle as well. Looks like Laraque without the dreads. You'll have to click on his name in the roster. Coudn't get a direct link.

Chaz Johnson

If nothing else, his name sounds like he kicks ass.

Did you check out the guy above him on the roster, Bryce Cockburn. Now that HAS to be a tough handle to go through life with.

248 penalty minutes last year, I wonder what his primary role is. :rolleyes:

Apparently he must have the secondary fighting role on this team. I didn't even notice this other dude on the team. Click on Robin Big Snake, no crap, that's his real name. In 51 games this year he has 228 PIM and last year in 66 games he amassed 423 minutes in penalties.

Big Snake needs to join the /Johnson/Cockburn line as well.

Big Snake

Beavis...that is the coolest name in the history of all things cool.

Big Snakes web site

Robin Big Snake was born April 10th 1984 in Siksika Nation ? the 2nd largest First Nation land base in Canada. Big Snake is half-Cree, half-Blackfoot. As it is the native tradition, his parents gave him the name of the first creature they saw after his birth.

I guess the name huge crank was already taken.

Beavis...that is the coolest name in the history of all things cool.

Big Snakes web site

Robin Big Snake was born April 10th 1984 in Siksika Nation ? the 2nd largest First Nation land base in Canada. Big Snake is half-Cree, half-Blackfoot. As it is the native tradition, his parents gave him the name of the first creature they saw after his birth.

I guess the name huge crank was already taken.

:w00t: That's funny. I have one question though, what if Big Snake was a girl? Would they call her "Axe Wound"

Archived