McGratton vs Peters

Peace Frog

Did you watch the fight originally posted? How is that a draw? Peters had to call in the linesman to bail out McGrattan who then left the ice holding his face like a little bitch. Peter's drilled him.

LOL, that about sums it up and pretty kool of Peters to do so........... :beer:

Thats a great tactic by Peters, he faked the punch to freeze Mcgratten, then he got the whole face to punch, instead of just the side/helmet.

I wish we could go back to Rob Ray, take your gear off fights. Its so lame to watch them try to punch while holding each others shirts, getting tangled up in jersey and shoulder pads.

I wonder what the new, tighter jerseys will wear like in fights.

How is that trolling?

He said the one at the top was the most recent video and I was correcting him.

You guys are just trying to find something to make you feel better.

If we need something to feel better about we can just look to thursday night... I think its sens fans that need to be looking hard to find the upside

W-wait.

Are you being a total a#$^$#!e to me because I'm a sens fan?

Wow.

Leaf fans haven't been this bad to me.

If you're gonna hate anyone, hate the Ottawa Senators. Why hate the fans when they can provide non-biased discussion? All your threads seem to be all over the place, its almost like the forum has no moderators. Members are telling other members to leave, probably so they can vent and moan and whine in privacy.

You guys are taking this way too far.

All I was doing was posting the most recent video and correcting the thread starter. All i'm trying to do is ensure that you guys don't get the wrong picture in your head thinking the last time those two fought Mcgratton got hurt. Because he didn't. The last fight, which was this year, WAS A DRAW.

W-wait.

Are you being a total a#$^$#!e to me because I'm a sens fan?

Wow.

Leaf fans haven't been this bad to me.

If you're gonna hate anyone, hate the Ottawa Senators. Why hate the fans when they can provide non-biased discussion? All your threads seem to be all over the place, its almost like the forum has no moderators. Members are telling other members to leave, probably so they can vent and moan and whine in privacy.

You guys are taking this way too far.

All I was doing was posting the most recent video and correcting the thread starter. All i'm trying to do is ensure that you guys don't get the wrong picture in your head thinking the last time those two fought Mcgratton got hurt. Because he didn't. The last fight, which was this year, WAS A DRAW.

so he knocked him out the fight before they had a draw...whats the difference?

All the other fights they've had has mostly been draws except the one where McGratton got hurt.

You're saying Peters totally dominates McGratton just because of one fight?

They've had atleast 5 fights.

Im not saying that at all... are you saying that because thats not the last time they fought that it doesnt matter? I dont even know why I am arguing with you about Andrew Peters

I'm not saying it doesn't matter. Peters got the best out of McGratton in that fight. It was actually a draw before McGratton got hurt. McGratton even threw another punch after he got hurt.

All I was saying is that it's not the most recent fight and was just correcting the thread starter.

That doesn't make me a troll.

Lets go back and look at the last two season. Most recent to least recent....

Nov 18, 2006 1pd 03:03 @ OTT BUF Andrew Peters

Comments: Right after the faceoff the two spot each other and decide to drop the gloves. They grab ahold of each other and McGrattan starts things off with a series of seven jersey-jabs. Peters returns fire with a right and McGrattan throws two more jersey-jabs before coming over the top with a right. They go back and forth with rights and McGrattan makes sure to add in a few jersey-jabs during the exchange. McGrattan throws two more rights that hit Peters' helmet and Peters comes back with one of his own, but the linesmen are right there to skate on in and break things up.

Voted winner: Draw (45.8%) - Voted rating: 5.0

Vote / Details

http://hockeyfights.com/players/52/fightcard/reg2007

Date Time For Against Opponent

Oct 08, 2005 3pd 07:56 @ OTT BUF Andrew Peters

Comments: After the Sens go up 4-0, Ruff sends Peters out, and immediately off of the faceoff he drops then with McGrattan. They square off, then stand at arm's length and whip rights back and forth, but for the most part, they do a good job getting out of the way. Peters then lands a solid shot that puts McGrattan to his knees, but he gets back up and keeps going. They go back and forth some more, with McGrattan possibly getting a good one in himself, and the linesmen decide to stop it. They exchange a word afterwards, seemingly to say "good fight".

Voted winner: Brian McGrattan (46.5%) - Voted rating: 6.5

Vote / Details

http://hockeyfights.com/players/52/fightcard/reg2006

Nov 02, 2005 1pd 03:14 OTT @ BUF Andrew Peters

Comments: They drop the gloves right off the faceoff after a Havlat goal. They have a nice square off, both fighters faking like they are going to throw the first punch. McGrattan lands a quick right as Peters grabs on. Peters comes back with a right of his own and both fighters exchange multiple right hands. McGrattan lands a right and then comes back with a couple of jersey-jabs as Peters throws some rights. McGrattan continues with the jersey-jabs and lands a right causing Peters to buckle up and land a quick jersey-jab and right combination. They exchange rights once again when Peters loses his balance and falls, dragging McGrattan to the ice with him. McGrattan landed one as they were falling.

Voted winner: Brian McGrattan (82.2%) - Voted rating: 6.7

Vote / Details

Feb 04, 2006 1pd 05:59 OTT @ BUF Andrew Peters

Comments: The puck is cleared from Buffalo's defensive end and these two drop the gloves and square off. They come together, each grabbing the other's jersey with the left. McGrattan starts off with about 4-5 jersey-jabs, a couple of them landing. The two then exchange a couple of rights. McGrattan mixes in a left hand while Peters sticks with the right. They start exchanging rights, each throwing in a left jersey-jab or two for good measure and both are landing some shots. Peters then lands a big right. He throws another that comes up short and McGrattan tosses his own right that doesn't make it while Peters misses with another right. McGrattan is still holding onto Peters with his left, but is now hunched over and he covers his face with his right hand. Peters stops throwing and signals for the linesmen to come in.

Voted winner: Andrew Peters (94.6%) - Voted rating: 7.5

Vote / Details

Apr 05, 2006 1pd 16:38 OTT @ BUF Andrew Peters

Comments: The two drop the gloves and square off at the blueline right when the puck is being played up ice. McGrattan grabs ahold of Peters and they hold each other at arms-length, exchanging a couple of jersey-jabs each. Peters throws three rights that hit McGrattan's helmet and McGrattan returns fire with a right that comes up short. McGrattan then throws two jersey-jabs and a right while Peters tries to lean away from the punches. Peters connects with two rights to the side of McGrattan's head before McGrattan throws a jersey-jab-right combination. They exchange jersey jabs, allowing McGrattan to throw a right that misses. They then throw two rights each, one of McGrattan's knocking Peters' helmet off. McGrattan throws another jersey-jab-right combination and the two go back and forth with a few long rights. They then tie each other up and stand there until the linesmen come in.

Voted winner: Draw (50.5%) - Voted rating: 5.9

Vote / Details

Thats a great tactic by Peters, he faked the punch to freeze Mcgratten, then he got the whole face to punch, instead of just the side/helmet.

I wish we could go back to Rob Ray, take your gear off fights. Its so lame to watch them try to punch while holding each others shirts, getting tangled up in jersey and shoulder pads.

I wonder what the new, tighter jerseys will wear like in fights.

just wait for the new reebok jersey's for next year that should cut down on som of the clutching and grabbing in fights :thumbsup:

Archived