Taylor Pyatt

Hsoj25

I was thoroughly impressed with Pyatts play against the flyers and especially against the sens, do you guys think he is finally starting to come around and play to his potential? Kudos to Ruff for his calling him out so strongly as he has seemed to respond very well (at least in the short term).

Pyatt was starting to come around right before his injury. He had a hat trick a few games prior to it. He has the size, speed and enough talent with the puck to be at least a 3rd liner. The question remains as to whether he wants to commit himself to being that player game in, game out.

Pyatt was starting to come around right before his injury. He had a hat trick a few games prior to it. He has the size, speed and enough talent with the puck to be at least a 3rd liner. The question remains as to whether he wants to commit himself to being that player game in, game out.

From top to bottom, this entire roster has stepped up. It's a real credit to Lindy Ruff.

Pyatt has played real well since coming back. I think he was real good, and one of the best skaters on the ice in both the Philly and Ottawa games, but, i think his best game as a Sabre came right before he got hurt, in that NYRangers game. He was all over the ice, making the big hits, the big passes, Pyatt was a beast that night, it's too bad he got hurt, but now he's back and still playing at a high level. It's very encouraging to see.

Regier looks more and more like a genius in that Connolly/Pyatt for Peca deal.

pyatt and connolly have both come around quite nicely... sometimes it just takes a few years for players to come of age... also with the clutching and grabing last year it was impossible for most small light speedsters to do anything.

Archived