How many wins does Bryan Murray have?

gregkash

I'm 22. Never won a game coaching an NHL team before. But I've seen enough hockey to know that after your player knocks out the other teams captain youre gonna have a scrap or two.

Him sending out his skill players is comical and ignorant. Has this guy ever SEEN hockey?

New NHL me all you want the roots of the game are still intact. And rule 1 is that if your guy gets run it is your DUTY as a team-mate to stick up for him.

So Murray sends out Alfredson, Heatley and Spezza. Ruff sends out Kaleta, Peters and Mair. Murray KNEW what was going to happen. He knowingly put his star players out there. I was watching in Tallahassee FL in a corner at a Buffalo Wild Wings and I KNEW who Ruff was putting out.

No complaining Murray. 600 wins in the NHL is good for fifth place all time. Don't play dumb. You think Al Arbour would have put out Spezza, Heatley and Alfredson?

This is why the Senators fold every year in the playoffs, they aren't fighters. it's a reflection of their coach. Adversity hits and they counter with their star players.

I'm forced to think the only man on the Senators is Ray Emery.

another thing about his coaching last night, what was the deal with his shooters in the shootout? I dont have the stats on who usually shoots for them or how well they do, but it amazed me we didnt see heatley, spezza, or alfie especially when it went to an extra shooter, I know he knows his players more than I do but it doesnt make any sense why they wouldnt be in there

Murray KNEW what was going to happen. He knowingly put his star players out there.

You shouldn't give him that much credit. Apparently, it didn't cross his mind that the Sabres would try to stick up for their Captain. And if it did, and he did nothing about it, then he's a bigger coward than his players. My feeling is that Murray had no idea what Ruff was going to do.

Which is worse: ignorance or cowardice?

So Murray sends out Alfredson, Heatley and Spezza. Ruff sends out Kaleta, Peters and Mair. Murray KNEW what was going to happen. He knowingly put his star players out there. I was watching in Tallahassee FL in a corner at a Buffalo Wild Wings and I KNEW who Ruff was putting out.

Murray knew what he was doing...he put the scoring line out there because he knew Lindy would counter with the fighters. Then he can complain, call the Sabres dirty, and make himself look like the innocent victim in all of this.

The worst part is that we'll probably see Peters & Mair get suspended, while Neil will get fined. I really can't wait for Saturday night. <_<

cowardice is way worse.

As far as the shoot-out.. I know Comrie is good in shootouts so I wasn't suprised to see him..

As far as Heatley and Alfie, I haven't seen them in shoot outs much, but Im really suprised Spezza didn't shoot.

Heatley & Spezza are both 0-1 in SO's this year. LINK

I'm 22. Never won a game coaching an NHL team before. But I've seen enough hockey to know that after your player knocks out the other teams captain youre gonna have a scrap or two.

Him sending out his skill players is comical and ignorant. Has this guy ever SEEN hockey?

New NHL me all you want the roots of the game are still intact. And rule 1 is that if your guy gets run it is your DUTY as a team-mate to stick up for him.

No complaining Murray. 600 wins in the NHL is good for fifth place all time. Don't play dumb. You think Al Arbour would have put out Spezza, Heatley and Alfredson?

This is why the Senators fold every year in the playoffs, they aren't fighters. it's a reflection of their coach. Adversity hits and they counter with their star players.

I'm forced to think the only man on the Senators is Ray Emery.

And Pat Quinn is fourth I believe with over 600. That totals to over 1200 meaningless wins. Neither have ever won anything and never will.

Archived