Possible bad news for Drury and the Sabres

Guest Sloth

According WGRZ, Drury most likely, but not confirmed yet, sustained a concussion. This was information given to the press early this morning. Now, it appears as if it was a minor one, if it even happend. Let's pray Drury some how doesn't have a concussion. I don't mind him missing Saturday's game. Honestly, I just want the Sabres to BEAT THE CRAP out of the Senators, and I don't mean this by score. I could care less if the Sabres lost 10 to 1. I want the Senators to pay for what they did. I am so pissed off right now. I'd hit something but I have a class to teach in an hour.

According WGRZ, Drury most likely, but not confirmed yet, sustained a concussion. This was information given to the press early this morning. Now, it appears as if it was a minor one, if it even happend. Let's pray Drury some how doesn't have a concussion. I don't mind him missing Saturday's game. Honestly, I just want the Sabres to BEAT THE CRAP out of the Senators, and I don't mean this by score. I could care less if the Sabres lost 10 to 1. I want the Senators to pay for what they did. I am so pissed off right now. I'd hit something but I have a class to teach in an hour.

Go get 'em teach!

I could care less if the Sabres lost 10 to 1.

You and Lindy both, I should think.

As for Drury, my take is this: The team's doctors probably examined him at HSBC, took him through a battery of simple tests and questions. At the conclusion of that examination, if there were enough symptoms/indicators ticked off on a checklist (e.g., loss of consciousness, stiff neck, radiating pain), they were constrained to say to the Sabres: He sustained a concussion.

But there's a continuum of concussions -- it's quite possible that Drury could sit a week and be back. Let's pray that's the case.

I liked what you wrote That Aud Smell. I don't mind it if the Sabres sit Drury for a week. I'd be happy if the Sabres played .500 hockey, during this week. Again, beat the crap out of Ottawa on Saturday night. I'm watching Slap shot tonight, and that's what I want the Sabres to do to the Senators!!! You guys should do the same thing. Beer goes great w/ that movie!

Will do. I think the Sabres should put their big hitters on the ice Saturday night. I want Buffalo to BEAT the crap out of Ottawa. If the Sabres can put their big hitters out for the first puck drop, they can beat the Senators to the first butt kicking, which Buffalo needs to do.

Archived