Hurricane 2000

inkman

despite it being called HURRICANE :thumbdown: , i absolutely love this song - it gets me so pumped up before the game. either that or i know the beloved sabres are about to play.

I like it too, but I need to know that someone thought long and hard about choosing THAT song. If no thought was put into it what so ever. :wallbash:

I think it was more the instrumental part of the song that appealed to the producers of the telecast, etc. I am guessing the title mattered nothing to them. Probably the only way they wouldn't have used the song because of the title would be if the title was actually, "If you use this song for your sports team, you will not win the championship ever" Its a damn title, its a sweet song... who cares?

Its a damn title, its a sweet song... who cares?

I guess I just have a little bitter taste in my mouth after the way the season ended last year. Don't the Hurricanes play "Rock You Like a Hurricane" in their arena? I seem to recall this. So let's take a symphonic version of our enemies song and call it our own. :wallbash:

I suppose it could have been worse. <_<

I guess I just have a little bitter taste in my mouth after the way the season ended last year. Don't the Hurricanes play "Rock You Like a Hurricane" in their arena? I seem to recall this. So let's take a symphonic version of our enemies song and call it our own. :wallbash:

I suppose it could have been worse. <_<

haha. I wish i knew when the hurricanes started using the song in their building compared to the date we started using it. If i recall it was used since the beginning of the season, therefore it is quite possible it was ours before theirs

Call me crazy but I would like to think a franchise called the Hurricanes would have used a song called "Rock You Like a Hurricane" since their inception. Let me clarify, I don't think Carolina plays HURRICANE 2000 in their arena but I do think they play the Scorpions original which has since been redone with the symphony added (Hurricane 2000).

Archived