Connolly set back

Ogie Oglethorpe

let him build up his strenght and condition until the Playoffs...no cap then...let him skate 4th line and PP...get his game back, then unleash hell

Connolly would never play on the 4th line. And as Connolly said, he still has the vison and the hands, that just doesn't go away. Put him on the ice with Roy and Max, and you'll see Magic, i don't care if it's his first game or not.... Forsberg did it missing an entire season and playing great in the playoffs and Bondra came in missing half the season and played well when he first arrived in Chicago, and the dude is almost 40.

Connolly would never play on the 4th line. And as Connolly said, he still has the vison and the hands, that just doesn't go away. Put him on the ice with Roy and Max, and you'll see Magic, i don't care if it's his first game or not....

connoly centering roy and max... that line along with the first line of vanek/briere/pommer will make teams cower in the playoffs. the thought alone is getting me very excited. :w00t:

connoly centering roy and max... that line along with the first line of vanek/briere/pommer will make teams cower in the playoffs. the thought alone is getting me very excited. :w00t:

What about a line of Hecht, Drury and a Shane Doan or Bill Guerin???

lol ok ok i'll stop..... lol :doh:

What about a line of Hecht, Drury and a Shane Doan or Bill Guerin???

lol ok ok i'll stop..... lol :doh:

hecht/Drury/Guerin would certainly make things a whole lot better, although id like kotalik in there better than hecht (chemistry and i like kotalik). plus that leaves paille, novotny, mair as the fourth line. i dont think we could ever lose...

Archived