Which prospects would you deal?

Two or less

Jiri Novotny? Clarke MacArthur? Drew Stafford? Marek Zagrapan? Mark Mancari?

Andrej Sekera? Mike Card? Mike Funk?

IMO anyone is fair game. I wouldn't deal Zagrapan because his value is low but potential is very high and Sekera i wouldn't deal at all.

If a team gave us a good offer about Novo, MacArthur or Drew, i'd make the deal in the heartbeat, i have enough faith in our other prospects and a solid addition might result in winning the Stanley Cup.

IMO anyone is fair game. I wouldn't deal Zagrapan because his value is low but potential is very high and Sekera i wouldn't deal at all.

If a team gave us a good offer about Novo, MacArthur or Drew, i'd make the deal in the heartbeat, i have enough faith in our other prospects and a solid addition might result in winning the Stanley Cup.

The only players I would be willing to deal for a rent a player would be Mancari, Novotny, and Card.

If a really good player, who is under contract for more than this season is being shopped (why, I don't know), I would be willing to part with anyone.

The only players I would be willing to deal for a rent a player would be Mancari, Novotny, and Card.

If a really good player, who is under contract for more than this season is being shopped (why, I don't know), I would be willing to part with anyone.

Dead on.

It is sad though to see Novotny on your list. I guess he gets added in because the fans expect Pominville like numbers from every prospect. Novotny may not have the Pominville like numbers but he is a far better defensive player and gives the Sabres options with his ability to go from center to wing. It may not mean much to fans but I have heard Ruff say all season what a value that is to the Sabres. Novotny also doesn't shy away from hits and is decent in faceoffs.

Dead on.

It is sad though to see Novotny on your list. I guess he gets added in because the fans expect Pominville like numbers from every prospect. Novotny may not have the Pominville like numbers but he is a far better defensive player and gives the Sabres options with his ability to go from center to wing. It may not mean much to fans but I have heard Ruff say all season what a value that is to the Sabres. Novotny also doesn't shy away from hits and is decent in faceoffs.

I know Jiri takes his share of undo criticism, but if a real stud can be added in his place, I would do it in a heartbeat. After Connolly comes back and everyone is healthy, Jiri could very well be sitting on the bench in favor of Paille and Paetsch.

I really don't know. But we can't just give away anyone for nothing of course. I hate seeing a player on another team that use to be a Sabre prospect. Really burns me up, unless we got something in return.

Archived