Atlanta Bruins

elcrusho

No.

Once again I am guilty of scoreboard watching and caught this about tonight's (BFLO@ATL) game recap @ NHL.com:

The Thrashers, first in the Southeast Division, dropped 10 points behind Buffalo in the conference standings with their third straight loss. Atlanta went 2-3-1 during a homestand at Philips Arena and now heads off on a six-game road trip, its longest this season.

Doesn't anybody proof at NHL.com or better yet grasp the concept of OT/SO's and what they are worth in the standings?

The mocking birds were 8 games behind... Now with this SO LOSS they are 9 points behind BFLO (BFLO has a game in hand)...

Maybe there is a job for me reading the work before they post it? :D

The mocking birds were 8 games behind... Now with this SO LOSS they are 9 points behind BFLO (BFLO has a game in hand)...

Maybe there is a job for me reading the work before they post it? :D

Games? They are points. Before you get your panties in a knot, make sure you don't make mistakes in your own work.

Games? They are points. Before you get your panties in a knot, make sure you don't make mistakes in your own work.

:censored: !! :oops: :lol: :lol:

Would you believe I purposely put that there? :nana: :nana:

Okay... I didn't... Karma is a b*tch!

Before I posted... I probably checked my post 3 times in nervous fear I was making the same mistake...

I guess I am not "proof reader material..."... I never claimed to be a pro... I guess NHL.com employes hacks just like me... :beer:

My bad!

Oh... One more thing, just noticed... Mine was purely a brain-fart... The next sentence has me using points (9 points)... I may beg to differ with NHL.com's alibi!

:nana:

Archived