When leading after two periods the Sabres are...

LabattBlue

BLAH BLAH BLAH. I don't want to ever see this stat again. 3 out of the last 4 games on the road the Sabres are leading and in each case they lose in regulation.

You knew the Devils were going to come to play in the 3rd period, yet the Sabres decided to sleepwalk coming out of the dressing room for the 3rd period and it cost them the game. :angry:

Well said! I hate this 40 minute stuff. It makes me even madder because I know Lindy is a master motivator. If the team was being over confident, he would know. If they were losing focus, he would do something about it. Plus, leaders like Drury are in there to sniff this stuff out. I think the problem must be physical. Maybe our D is tired from being understaffed or our forwards are frustrated because our power play is so weak that they are being molested the whole game without fear of consequence. The only chemistry problem I could possibly see is if all the trade talk is making some guys wonder if they will be here next month. If so, there might not be as much of a problem in a few weeks but the trade deadline is there every year so I doubt this is the problem.

where has the "magic" gone? Are we saving it all for an unforgetable cup run? I dunno the answers..but i sure do miss the confident sabres who, when trailing, were one of the best teams in the league in coming back to win.. not that role seems to ahve switched to whoever we play that particular night...

now i know that our come from behind wins wouldn't occur forever, but i sure hope we find our consistently winning ways soon enough to gear up for these play-offs.

By the way the Canadiens just played a tough game vs. the Pens.

they are looking physical and tough lately

I gotta say as a hard core DEVILS season ticket holder this board is classy! Great game lastnight one of the best all season seems though lots of sabres fans that were in Jersey lastnight are on the band wagon! Rude SCUMBAGS.........they don't know the LaFontaines......Malarchuks.........Rays......Plantes........Hannans of the Sabres. you guys are the real deal best of luck and lets go DEVILS! Great board......http://ww.realdevilsfans.com that is our board it is very harsh, careful what you say!

Archived