The Trend Has Become The Fact

Allan in MD

Exactly...

Straight from the horse's mouth a few months ago... The guys/team admitted that when HT is playing, he calms the whole team down, especially on special teams...

I sure wish someone a little less injury prone was the calming influence on the team.

I sure wish someone a little less injury prone was the calming influence on the team.

Totally off topic...

Hey, he knows how to get the babes in the sack in Swedan... What more of a calming "wing man" do you need? ;) ;)

OUCH!... Did I just say that? :doh:

Totally even MORE off topic:

You know why Boston used to keep Danny Ainge on the Celtics? On the bus he would be the only one to stand up and attract the chicks while the others on the team would duck under the seats!

;) ;)

I think it's a coinicidence. Everyone said the same after Game 1 vs. Carolina that we were dead meat. I mean, it's possible and he definetly helps, i mean, any time you lose your #1 on defense you will lose something, but not as much as they had been.

Tallinder was out for the "dog days" of the season or whatever that saying goes. lol

Not saying that it's serious time now, but after such a bad stretch, i think Sabres would have re-grouped no matter if Henrik was there or not.

Archived