2 board admin type questions

HurlyBurly51

Question

1. What are the boxes for under your screen name, and how do you change or get them changed? Are they ratings of some sort, and are you able to rate other board members somehow?

2. When I hit the little thingy on the board index to go to the first unread post in any given thread, it never works and always takes me to the 1st post. (Yes, I have previously been in the thread and read existing posts). That feature works really well for longer threads, and works fine for me over on TBD. Is there a way to get that fixed?

Thanks.

2 answers to this question

1. What are the boxes for under your screen name, and how do you change or get them changed? Are they ratings of some sort, and are you able to rate other board members somehow?

2. When I hit the little thingy on the board index to go to the first unread post in any given thread, it never works and always takes me to the 1st post. (Yes, I have previously been in the thread and read existing posts). That feature works really well for longer threads, and works fine for me over on TBD. Is there a way to get that fixed?

Thanks.

1. That is just a post number indicator. X number of posts gets you to the next "level".

2. Not sure why that is happening. it could be a cookie thing. try clearing them and starting again.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.