Connolly

Rabbit151

A few weeks back I read something from one of the Senators who had the same lingering concussion effects as Connolly. I can't remember which Senator it was, if I had to guess I'd say Vermette. Anywho, he talked about how the doctors hadn't noticed that it was only a pinched nerve in the neck, and not lingering concussion effects afterall.

There was some talk that this was possibly the case with Connolly. The Senator talked about how once the problem was discovered he was back on the ice within a week. He said that he initially was scared he'd be out for a long, long time.

This was at least a couple of weeks ago, maybe more like a month. I haven't heard anything else about it. Does anyone know for sure if it was only a pinched nerve and whether or not he's on the mend?

I read on anothere topic that the PP is garbage without him. Wow, no kidding, that was the worst display of PP hockey I've seen in a long time against Ottawa the other night.

A few weeks back I read something from one of the Senators who had the same lingering concussion effects as Connolly. I can't remember which Senator it was, if I had to guess I'd say Vermette. Anywho, he talked about how the doctors hadn't noticed that it was only a pinched nerve in the neck, and not lingering concussion effects afterall.

There was some talk that this was possibly the case with Connolly. The Senator talked about how once the problem was discovered he was back on the ice within a week. He said that he initially was scared he'd be out for a long, long time.

This was at least a couple of weeks ago, maybe more like a month. I haven't heard anything else about it. Does anyone know for sure if it was only a pinched nerve and whether or not he's on the mend?

I read on anothere topic that the PP is garbage without him. Wow, no kidding, that was the worst display of PP hockey I've seen in a long time against Ottawa the other night.

It was Vermette. The only thing I've heard was that Connolly's situation has not gotten worse, which I think is good. That pic of him in the buff news a while back sure looked like he need to get in shape, though... The only ice he possibly would have gotten onto that quickly would have been in Amherst...

Archived