Sometimes it's just great to be a Sabres fan!

hopeleslyobvious

This post actually has nothing to do with hockey, but is still a pretty good story. I got married in Chicago a few weeks ago, and flew to Maui the next day. When we got to the airport, we hurried checking in and checking out bags. My wife accidentally realized she left her empty plastic bag for all her liquids in her checked bag while we were standing in line for security. When the girl in front of us half turned around my wife asked her if she had an extra one. The girl said sure, dug through her backpack and found a plastic bag full of CD's. She dumped the CD's out and gave the bag to us. We talked to her a little in line, and right before we went through security she turns to my wife and says "By the way, the only reason I gave you guys the bag was because he has a Sabres hoodie on, and I'm originally from Buffalo."

This post actually has nothing to do with hockey, but is still a pretty good story. I got married in Chicago a few weeks ago, and flew to Maui the next day. When we got to the airport, we hurried checking in and checking out bags. My wife accidentally realized she left her empty plastic bag for all her liquids in her checked bag while we were standing in line for security. When the girl in front of us half turned around my wife asked her if she had an extra one. The girl said sure, dug through her backpack and found a plastic bag full of CD's. She dumped the CD's out and gave the bag to us. We talked to her a little in line, and right before we went through security she turns to my wife and says "By the way, the only reason I gave you guys the bag was because he has a Sabres hoodie on, and I'm originally from Buffalo."

Haha, that's awesome! :lol:

Congrats on getting married. Good man.

Also a strong move to wear the sabres sweatshirt on the 1st day of your honeymoon.

Was the color scheme at the wedding blue and gold? If so, was it the new blue or the throwback?

Please congratulate your wife from the boys on the board. Also tell her to get busy making new sabres fans.

Congrats on getting married. Good man.

Also a strong move to wear the sabres sweatshirt on the 1st day of your honeymoon.

Was the color scheme at the wedding blue and gold? If so, was it the new blue or the throwback?

Please congratulate your wife from the boys on the board. Also tell her to get busy making new sabres fans.

Our main color in the Wedding was the same Blue as the new uniforms. However, we had picked that out before the new logo leaked. Nice coincidence.

Archived