Stempniak, West Seneca kid

Orange Seats

Lee Stempniak is #12 on the Blues, he grew up in West Seneca, played for St. Francis and the Lightning before going to Dartmouth for college. There's an article about him in today's News. I'm looking forward to watching him tonight, this is the first pro game I'll have a chance to see him in, although I've been tracking his stats since he started playing in the NHL last season. He is currently the Blues' #2 scorer and he just snapped a scoreless streak he had been in running up to their Kings game.

Shrader and I went to school with him, where his nickname was "super-frosh" because he took some courses a year ahead of his class.

Lee Stempniak is #12 on the Blues, he grew up in West Seneca, played for St. Francis and the Lightning before going to Dartmouth for college. There's an article about him in today's News. I'm looking forward to watching him tonight, this is the first pro game I'll have a chance to see him in, although I've been tracking his stats since he started playing in the NHL last season. He is currently the Blues' #2 scorer and he just snapped a scoreless streak he had been in running up to their Kings game.

Shrader and I went to school with him, where his nickname was "super-frosh" because he took some courses a year ahead of his class.

Ahhhh, the superfrosh. I missed out on a chance to see him play while he was at Dartmouth. Stupid thanksgiving break. At that point, he was already drafted, but I never thought he'd make it this fast. Well, if anyone from St. Louis has to score in this game, I hope it's him. It's too bad though that this game isn't in Buffalo.

In NHL2k7 I have tried to trade Jillson, Dumont, and Rory Fitzpatrick for Stempniak and the Blues just keep rejecting the trade! It seems logical for them to take Dumont... I wish there was a way to tell the XBOX that Rory is an all star now.

I tried something similar in NHL2007 and couldn't make it happen. Maybe it was because I was trying to move Thorburn in the trade instead of Dumont (I had already dumped him on Nashville).

Archived