Anyone know what happened to

Knightrider

He seems to have dropped off the face of the earth... I used to enjoy his articles

He's in Canada...he works for CTV Sportsnet, a station like TSN...he's occasionaly on a show called Hockey Central, with guys like Al Strachen, Nick Kyproes (sp?) Gord Stellick, Bill Watters and others...

Most of the time, he does a radio show, which is also broadcast on TV, just like SharpShooters, between 5 and 7, with a great host named Bob Mckeown(sp?)... ...Bob is from the states originally and is a very smart guy...They talk about all sports though, not just hockey...

Check out the fan590 in toronto on line...i don't know the website and i don't know if you can hear the station on line...

He still talks about the Sabres from time to time...

He is the best when it comes to talkin Sabres...

He's in Canada...he works for CTV Sportsnet, a station like TSN...he's occasionaly on a show called Hockey Central, with guys like Al Strachen, Nick Kyproes (sp?) Gord Stellick, Bill Watters and others...

Most of the time, he does a radio show, which is also broadcast on TV, just like SharpShooters, between 5 and 7, with a great host named Bob Mckeown(sp?)... ...Bob is from the states originally and is a very smart guy...They talk about all sports though, not just hockey...

Check out the fan590 in toronto on line...i don't know the website and i don't know if you can hear the station on line...

He still talks about the Sabres from time to time...

He is the best when it comes to talkin Sabres...

I hear Kelley every now and then when I can pick up 590 on my commute from work. I am assuming he moved to Toronto as I can't believe he is going back and forth for a 2 hour radio gig. Anyone know for sure?

PS I miss the sharpshooters on WNSA w/Simon, Roby & Kelley. Great hockey talk that fell by the wayside.

I hear Kelley every now and then when I can pick up 590 on my commute from work. I am assuming he moved to Toronto as I can't believe he is going back and forth for a 2 hour radio gig. Anyone know for sure?

PS I miss the sharpshooters on WNSA w/Simon, Roby & Kelley. Great hockey talk that fell by the wayside

He mentions that he still commutes and stays in a hotel for the week, when he's here...

Sharpshooters was the best...i miss talkin to those guys

The Leafs have ripped off that show...it's called "leafs lunch"...it's on am 640 and broadcast on LeafsTV...

It's actually a really great show, much like SharpShooters was...the great thing about leafs lunch is that it is on every day, for 2 hours...

The host is Jeff Marek(sp) and Bill Watters....Bill is like Roby in some ways...he wasn't a player but he used to be an agent, then worked as an assistant to the GM for the Leafs in the 80's and 90's me thinks

He mentions that he still commutes and stays in a hotel for the week, when he's here...

Sharpshooters was the best...i miss talkin to those guys

The Leafs have ripped off that show...it's called "leafs lunch"...it's on am 640 and broadcast on LeafsTV...

It's actually a really great show, much like SharpShooters was...the great thing about leafs lunch is that it is on every day, for 2 hours...

The host is Jeff Marek(sp) and Bill Watters....Bill is like Roby in some ways...he wasn't a player but he used to be an agent, then worked as an assistant to the GM for the Leafs in the 80's and 90's me thinks

actually leafs lunch seems to go on all day sometimes... somedays it never ends... ugh.... i hate leafs tv, 640 am and everything that has to do with 'leaf nation' may they forever burn in hell :)

Archived