Pickup Leagues

wudden

Me and another guy are looking to join a pickup roller league at a local rink... Does any play in a league that could use a couple more players? Neither of us are very good, but we're just looking to get out there and have some fun and get better...

Does anyone know where I might be able to find info like this? I figured this board might be a good place to start...

Me and another guy are looking to join a pickup roller league at a local rink... Does any play in a league that could use a couple more players? Neither of us are very good, but we're just looking to get out there and have some fun and get better...

Does anyone know where I might be able to find info like this? I figured this board might be a good place to start...

Since you didn't give a location - I assume you are in WNY?

I've played at Mil-Sher in Tonawanda and Cruisers in Niagara Falls, but I wouldn't really recommend either of them...I've heard good things about the Mineral Springs/West Seneca location...try this:American Indoor Street Hockey

Here is the address & phone (from the wesbite/contact us link)

LEAGUE INFORMATION

694 Mineral Springs Rd

West Seneca, NY 14224

info@americanstreethockey.com

(716) 827-1234

Can't agree with evil_otto more...had some horrible experiences at Mil-Sher...poor rink conditions, incompetent league management, all-star house teams that like to beat up on beginners...about the only thing that is cool @ Mil-Sher is you can usually rent the rink on just about any night, and it's not too expensive - something like $50? an hour for the big rink and $25/hour for the small practice rink in the back... or maybe it was $75/$50...it's been a few years since we rented it out.

Archived