12/12 @ Devils

DWarner

From Port Authority's 41st Street Bus Terminal in Manhattan

The Port Authority Bus Terminal in Manhattan offers load and go bus service for all Devils games. It's just a twenty-minute bus ride from the Port Authority Bus Terminal. Service begins 2 hours prior to each game. All guests get dropped off conveniently at Gate C at the Continental Airlines Arena. Return service to NY begins immediately after the game ends. Tickets can be purchased on board each bus. For more information call (800) 772-2222

I don't think the arena is (safe) walking distance from the Newark Penn Station, but I don't think a cab would be too much.

From Port Authority's 41st Street Bus Terminal in Manhattan

The Port Authority Bus Terminal in Manhattan offers load and go bus service for all Devils games. It's just a twenty-minute bus ride from the Port Authority Bus Terminal. Service begins 2 hours prior to each game. All guests get dropped off conveniently at Gate C at the Continental Airlines Arena. Return service to NY begins immediately after the game ends. Tickets can be purchased on board each bus. For more information call (800) 772-2222

I don't think the arena is (safe) walking distance from the Newark Penn Station, but I don't think a cab would be too much.

The arena isn't anywhere near Penn Station.

• 2 weeks later...

Won't be going to this game. hopeleslyobvious try not to start fights this time around.

I didn't start any fights. I was just there to watch the game and the guys next to me were :censored: and running their mouths the whole game. Nothing came of it. By the way, that's the 2nd time something like that happened to me at a Devils game. At the home opener last year some guy was threatening me on the way out for wearing a Sabres jersey (which didn't make much sense since the Devils were playing Pittsburgh that night).

Those guys where gonna start if you kept looking back and saying stuff haha. I will go to the last Sabres game in Feb. since I WILL NOT go to Newark for a game. Also I wanna get a picture with Rick if this is his last season. Those 200 tickets I believe are right next to where they broadcast.

Boss came sorry for typos.

I think that's right around where my seats are.

Did you order tickets through the EZPass group sale offer? That's how a lot of people got theirs and while they wouldn't tell you the section they are located in the upper 200s. There's 10 of us that are going to meet up and pick an empty section to sit in.

Those guys where gonna start if you kept looking back and saying stuff haha. I will go to the last Sabres game in Feb. since I WILL NOT go to Newark for a game. Also I wanna get a picture with Rick if this is his last season. Those 200 tickets I believe are right next to where they broadcast.

Boss came sorry for typos.

:lol: I am still trying to figure out what their problem was. I was just sitting there watching the game, then they started mouthing off. What was even funnier is that I was there with a Devils fan.

We weren't dealing with the brightest guys in the world either. One guy just kept saying stuff like "Scott Gomez, the Sabres don't have him do they?"

Did you order tickets through the EZPass group sale offer? That's how a lot of people got theirs and while they wouldn't tell you the section they are located in the upper 200s. There's 10 of us that are going to meet up and pick an empty section to sit in.

I just bought my tickets on ticketmaster.

I don't know why, but whenever the Devils and Sabres play, I always end up with the exact same seats.

:lol: I am still trying to figure out what their problem was. I was just sitting there watching the game, then they started mouthing off. What was even funnier is that I was there with a Devils fan.

We weren't dealing with the brightest guys in the world either. One guy just kept saying stuff like "Scott Gomez, the Sabres don't have him do they?"

I just bought my tickets on ticketmaster.

I don't know why, but whenever the Devils and Sabres play, I always end up with the exact same seats.

Me too. Strange. :lol:

Archived