Mr. Golisano

Hawk

OK, that might work in the home of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. I mean, those girls are, for the most part, hot as hell. But have you checked out the Jills lately? Besides that, you would risk pissing off a big part of your fan base -- women. Bad idea.

Ya, agreed...That looks nice but maybe a little risky...i'd settle for a new Sabre mascott though

That's sacriledge. Sabretooth is BY FAR the GREATEST mascot in all sports and I think people that go to games will agree.

That's sacriledge. Sabretooth is BY FAR the GREATEST mascot in all sports and I think people that go to games will agree.

he is one of the greatest... the most lively... however back to the sabre girls.. we used to have them... we had lots of them actually... they were damn smokin if i remeber too... but now just one remains and she shovels ice in a full tracksuit just like the rest of the arena crew... :( its a shame... eye candy is nice... i mean the girls have the hockey players too look at... why can't we have sabre girls!

For next season this would be a great idea...we used to have a sabre girl...

http://www.dallasstars.com/fancenter/icegirls.jsp

:D :D :D

Check out Tracey's profile...a high school counselor...

What I like most about my job?

Seeing the look in the kids' eyes when they "get it"..... :o gets what??? omg !!

I'd rather have a blueliner who clear the front of the net and is strong along the boards.

This team has a limited budget. Save the hookers for the road trips.

Uh oh, someone got up on the wrong side of 2006. :)

I love it though.

Sorry about that.

Just a little frustrated at losing 6 points to the Panthers. Even if they would have split they would be tied for #1 overall. This team needs as many points in the bank as they can get. I don't want to see this team back into the playoffs. Get there and make some noise.

Archived