What team do you hate the most?

DR HOLLIDAY

1. Toronto Maple Leafs - especially after last night ... and what's with the Shootout interviewing Tucker on the post game show????

2. Dallas Stars - no explaination needed

3. Carolina Hurricanes - cry babies. Anyone else think Brind 'amore is the ugliest player in hockey?

1. Toronto Maple Leafs - especially after last night ... and what's with the Shootout interviewing Tucker on the post game show????

2. Dallas Stars - no explaination needed

3. Carolina Hurricanes - cry babies. Anyone else think Brind 'amore is the ugliest player in hockey?

Same order, but I add #4. The Atlanta Thrashers. I live here in GA and something about the team never sat right. I'm probably being over critical, but it stinks of corporate thank-you seats and "buy our stuff" luxery boxes. I mean no disrespect to anyone with Southern roots, but all of the teams below the Mason/Dixon always give me a "fish out of water" feeling.

I can respect the Leafs a *litte* as they were an Original Six team.

-Jeff

1) Flyers--We actually have a very up and very down playoff history with them.

2) Toronto--I hate their fans and darcy tucker. other than that not much to hate, we OWN them. They get the #2 because of proximity.

3) Boston--I'm still not over the fact that they owned us in the 80's and early 90's.

4) Carolina--hey, its recent history, but that's an explosive rivalry if we meet again in the playoffs...

Add Dallas as the 5th and I'm with you on this list. Flyers definitely #1 hate material!!

Flyers - always have hated them, and they are still whiny ass beeeootches. I love that their team sucks and will for quite some time b/c thie GM signed pylons posing a dmen to large long term deals. Have fun sucking.

Dallas - give me back my cup! and modano is american, but i want to knock those fake teth out everytime i see his horseface.

toronto - a great rivalry and the leaf fans are extra obnoxious.

Archived