We've been getting a lot of nice feedback!

SDS

Don't ever let yourself think "I wish this site did this or didn't do that" w/o letting me know. While I can't accomodate every request, I also can't think of all the different ways people want their info delivered or what info they actually want!

LET ME KNOW!!!!

Don't ever let yourself think "I wish this site did this or didn't do that" w/o letting me know. While I can't accomodate every request, I also can't think of all the different ways people want their info delivered or what info they actually want!

LET ME KNOW!!!!

Scott, I like it. Great job, yet again.

I liked the idea of the calender, but I couldn't figure out how to see who they are playing on the game nights. I think it would be cool if when you clicked on the day it told you the time and team that they are playing.

Overall you did a great job, and I love your sites.

LET ME KNOW!!!!

Under the calendar, I think it would be cool for each game if you provided a small unobstrusive link to the GDT thread for that particular game...it would be a nice shortcut for members and also would be nice for lurkers/visitors who would like to see what people are saying about that particular game.

I have a few more ideas, I'll add them as I think them up.

Oh, also...if you could make the big banner at the top clickable to return you to the home page that would be great, I was trying to click on that expecting to be taken to SabreSpace.com until I found the home button.

Archived