Nice piece by Buccigross

That Aud Smell

buccigross's preview of the east makes for good reading for any true hockey fan -- especially the lead-in about his uncle kenny -- really nice stuff.

Uncle Kenny

as an added bonus, or not depending on how you view predictions, he sees the sabres as finishing 2nd in the east.

buccigross's preview of the east makes for good reading for any true hockey fan -- especially the lead-in about his uncle kenny -- really nice stuff.

Uncle Kenny

as an added bonus, or not depending on how you view predictions, he sees the sabres as finishing 2nd in the east.

Good stuff there, War Memorial Olfactory Man.

Esp. liked the Tragically Hips "Twist My Arm"

The guy knows Buffalo. :)

Uncle Kenny

awesome interview today with him on WGR55----stated how Drury was a "Hockey God", loves the sabre!!! got me fired up for sure

Bucci is a bit quirky for my taste & I see him as a bandwagon jumper on with his support of the Sabres but it's a good article.

I have no clue where the guy finds the time to interject all the musical references but guess that's his "unique signature".

Well, glad he picked Sabres 2nd - surprised about TB 1st and his Boston at 8th is typical 'homer" journalism.

All in all, I like him better now that he's not one of the voices of the NHL on ESPN. Now if someone would just knock Barry Melrose-place out cold next time he starts talking SPAM, I'd be happy!

Archived