GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

i didn't want to start a new jersey thread b/c i know those are so popular, and i further know that i could care less about media (especially in toronto), but i really do guarantee those reporters will have nothing but wisecracks to add about those jerseys.

yes, i know, i would rather have our hockey team any day over the Leafs, and who cares about the jersey, but i still annoys me. and yes, we will beat them 7 of 8 and all four in Buffalo, but they still have that classic jersey that never needed radical updating after 80+years or whatever it has been..

Let's just hope Briere isn't hurt that bad.... kinda scares me when they stay broad instead of being specific its upper/lower body.... i don't like that. :(

Left leg injury, they don't think its too serious.

i didn't want to start a new jersey thread b/c i know those are so popular, and i further know that i could care less about media (especially in toronto), but i really do guarantee those reporters will have nothing but wisecracks to add about those jerseys.

yes, i know, i would rather have our hockey team any day over the Leafs, and who cares about the jersey, but i still annoys me. and yes, we will beat them 7 of 8 and all four in Buffalo, but they still have that classic jersey that never needed radical updating after 80+years or whatever it has been..

Submitted without comments:

Brad Riter said the first call they got into the post-game show was "how did the jerseys look?" And his response was that they look great, really sharp, he likes them, they'll look great this year.

espn has posted pics of the first period...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/photos?gameId=260918021

you think the score page on nhl.com will have the video highlights??

MAN I'M DESPERATE FOR SOME HOCKEY!!

oooo we look good in our clown suits

Well whatever, as long as we be the Leafs badly then I don't care

For anyone that wants to see highlights from yesterday's game, check them out on Leafs TV website.

Leafs TV

Go to the LeafsTV tab and pick the Leafs TV Video from the drop-down that appears from the tab.

Thanks! It completely slipped my mind that they'd probably be posting some highlights.

Man, Mair's pass to Roy on that one goal was a beauty. And Michael Ryan's goal was sweet.