Question about Sabres Pre-season games

syr6987

i will be goin to the Pens - sabres preseason game on september 29th in the burgh...i never really payued attention to pre season and all that since its not on tv and such.....but do all the sabres starters play and all that? or is it like football where they dont play as much.......and will they have the roster set by then or will they still have a bunch of the rookies on the team at the game and other players who are trying to get on the team

i will be goin to the Pens - sabres preseason game on september 29th in the burgh...i never really payued attention to pre season and all that since its not on tv and such.....but do all the sabres starters play and all that? or is it like football where they dont play as much.......and will they have the roster set by then or will they still have a bunch of the rookies on the team at the game and other players who are trying to get on the team

All the players they dress (18 skaters and 2 goalies) will play like in a normal game. Athough you may see some unusual pp and pk personnel decisions.

There will probably be a mix of 1/2-2/3 guys that will be on the roster 1 week later and the rest guys that are fighting for the last 2 forward spots (assuming Timmy starts the year on IR) and some Rochester D-men that they want to see how they will do against NHL competition.

Archived