anyone from the rock

sabres703

i can't wait to see the new and improved amerks this year... marek zagrapan , and drew stafford to name a few of the new names not including the big d names w :) e have coming in !!!!!!!!!!!

As far as I know, Zagrapan is still not signed. A month ago, Regier said that he was confident Zagrapan would get signed, but I'm a little leary of this now that training camp for rookies is drawing near.

Hopefully they will sign Zagrapan. It's a very young team, Stafford, Zagrapan (if signed) and Sekera, they should be good but the 2 players i'm most interested to see play are Clarke MacArthur and Daniel Paille. Both might be breaking out with massive years this year. I think MacArthur might be in top 10 in points in the AHL this season.

You would hope this past season shows the young guys that they will get a chance to contribute, so hopefully they get signed and gets their butts into camp ASAP; otherwise, the franchise will move ahead without them.

Why not get into camp on time, make a good impression, and hopefully get your name in the back of Lindy & co.'s minds, so maybe they get a mid-season callup, even if its only for a couple games...

Archived