The Division predictions

X. Benedict

I think it will be a hard year for all teams for play within the division.

I think it will look something like this:

Buffalo 4-4 Ottawa

Buffalo 5-3 Toronto

Buffalo 5-3 Boston

Buffalo 4-4 Montreal

18 wins 11 losses and 3 regulation ties for 39 pts.

Waaaayyyy tooooo early.

Let's see how the roster shakes out.

There are still way too many questions that need to be answered. ;)

No one, on any of those 3 other teams, scares me, Boston just sucks (saw them lose 2X last season, 2nd game of the season and the one in March when Max scored on a penalty shot) Ottawa - hahahaha, all I have to say...Montreal, could be a threa..errr um well yeah could be is the key word...

The sabres will start the season as one of the teams to beat in the conference. I'm thinking they will get a lot of press because the kept the team pretty much in tact and had such a strong showing last year. This could cause the other teams to bring there A-game, no matter how well they are doing in the standings, and it is up to the Sabres to give a full effort every night.

I don't like making specific predictions on hockey standings, but I feel the Sabres are in good shape so far this year to have another strong season, especially in our division.

our division is really weak. Boston sucks. Toronto is old. Montreal might be good but they're very unproven. Ottawa's bubble may have burst last season. You can only be Mr. Regular Season for so many years before you begin to play terrible. As of today's rosters/sitations, and assuming miller signs by the beginning of the season, it's buffalo's division to lose.

Archived