VOTE NOW!

elcrusho

Very cool. I picked games I attended--including the opener. It would be nice to see those again on TV.

Notably absent from the selection was the playoff blowout against the Cryers. What Sab fan wouldn't want to see that again?

Very cool. I picked games I attended--including the opener. It would be nice to see those again on TV.

Notably absent from the selection was the playoff blowout against the Cryers. What Sab fan wouldn't want to see that again?

It is nice to see that they are doing this, which would lead you to believe that

MSG picked up the Sabres for the 2006-07.

Quite a relief.

I'm actually interested seeing the '05 season opener again. It's a good way to reflect back on where it all started last season. It's also a good opportunity to see just how far this team has come.

That opener was such a neat game. Of course we didn't know then what the team had in it, but it was great to get some hope. Didn't hurt that the win was against Satan and Zhitnik, either.

Im suprised the Dallas game is not getting more votes...I rememeber that game hving a playoff like feel...

Was that the game that had President Clinton in attendence and the Irish Tenor performed the National anthem?

ditto. AND the game was blacked-out! So many of us didn't watch it, if I remember correctly?!

As if Releasing Dumont isn't enough...His Ottawa GWG Game 3 is absent from this list!

Figures into my luck...the two play-off games i was at are not even an option! And they are both good game!(Philly Game 2, Ottawa Game 3) that saddens me a bit....

Archived