I heard they have not tried to do a deal

RVJ

Im not sure what that means. But they may feel they have to get rid of someone

to keep the cap in line. And he is on the older side of his career. Plus he's always

hot and cold. I guess the arbitration would have to be a steal for them to keep him.

I wouldn't be too suprised if dumont is signed and traded or simply has his arbitration ruling rejected. This guy is decent when he's on, but he's very much terrible when he's off. Unfortunately he scored one of the more memorable goals in sabres history in may...

I wouldn't be too suprised if dumont is signed and traded or simply has his arbitration ruling rejected. This guy is decent when he's on, but he's very much terrible when he's off. Unfortunately he scored one of the more memorable goals in sabres history in may...

I like to call that one the floating biscuit.

I like to call that one the floating biscuit.

that was one sweet goal... Was that the game that max dove and blocked a shot, or was that the game 5 OT? The one where max dove, well, it was an intangable play like that which guarenteed a victory. One of those things where you just knew... Like the no goal game where one of our boys went in on a breakaway, beating belfour cleanly, only to hit the post. I knew right then and there that dallas was going to win that game.

that was one sweet goal... Was that the game that max dove and blocked a shot, or was that the game 5 OT? The one where max dove, well, it was an intangable play like that which guarenteed a victory. One of those things where you just knew... Like the no goal game where one of our boys went in on a breakaway, beating belfour cleanly, only to hit the post. I knew right then and there that dallas was going to win that game.

May 10th 05:05 in 1st OT - to beat Ottawa with the pass from Pyatt.

And I think you're right, even Max was divng on pucks that game.

I too was at that Dumont OT goal(Game 3 Ottawa series), and the Game 2 Philly series. However, I don't believe i could or will ever ever attend a more thrilling Sabres game than the Sens v. Sabres dumont's Floating biscuit goal, That crowd was effin amazin' throughout the whole game, and i NEVER heard HSBC as loud as that night, I was very very proud to b at that game. Ne1 else on here attend that game? post your thoughts and revive those play-off chills!

Am i over-reacting to the atmosphere that I felt that night, or am I dead on????

Ohh baby....i'm so so ready for October! Go Sabres!!!

I too was at that Dumont OT goal(Game 3 Ottawa series), and the Game 2 Philly series. However, I don't believe i could or will ever ever attend a more thrilling Sabres game than the Sens v. Sabres dumont's Floating biscuit goal, That crowd was effin amazin' throughout the whole game, and i NEVER heard HSBC as loud as that night, I was very very proud to b at that game. Ne1 else on here attend that game? post your thoughts and revive those play-off chills!

Am i over-reacting to the atmosphere that I felt that night, or am I dead on????

Ohh baby....i'm so so ready for October! Go Sabres!!!

I wasn't at that game, but the craziest I've ever seen the HSBC was after the Game 6 OT win over the Hurricanes. That was the same game where everyone was visibly tense after Carolina tied it up in the third. I've never seen the hallways so quiet during intermissions, but the place was rockin after the sabres scored. What a great season that was......

I wasn't at that game, but the craziest I've ever seen the HSBC was after the Game 6 OT win over the Hurricanes. That was the same game where everyone was visibly tense after Carolina tied it up in the third. I've never seen the hallways so quiet during intermissions, but the place was rockin after the sabres scored. What a great season that was......

I could imagine that game being even crazier than game 3 v. Ottawa seeing as how it is the Conference finals...man, that would have been an awesome game to have been to, but i couldn't ahve said it any better... What a season....the only way '06-'07 tops that season is if we hoist the cup....

Archived