Denis for Modin & Norrena

The Jokeman

I'm not one to overly complain but when the Columbus Blue Jackets can get a top line LW for a goaltender that hasn't been as good as Biron has, I have to wonder what Darcy's doing. Modin be a great fit for the Sabres to put on the top line with Brire and Dumont and allow Vanek to continue to develop on the 2nd line. While Norrena looks like a throw in as doubt he'll ever play in the NHL maybe the Sabres could have gotten a D prospect like Smaby or O'Brien.

i agree.... i think biron could definatly net modin if denis is netting modin... however thats just speculation... but if thats even a serious rumour which is looks like... then who knows... maybe it could happen.... he would be a great addition but so far we sit idle... so until regier wakes up and falls off his chair and looks around wondering what just happened... we have two Amerk Regulars as our 5th and 6th defensemen... kinda need some help here regier... just a smidge... <_<

i agree.... i think biron could definatly net modin if denis is netting modin... however thats just speculation... but if thats even a serious rumour which is looks like... then who knows... maybe it could happen.... he would be a great addition but so far we sit idle... so until regier wakes up and falls off his chair and looks around wondering what just happened... we have two Amerk Regulars as our 5th and 6th defensemen... kinda need some help here regier... just a smidge... <_<

Saber, I really understand the point you're making, but you have to keep in mind it's only July 2. Darcy WILL make a trade before training camp starts, and it WILL benefit the team. The more this summer progresses, the more it looks like last year.

Archived