An Idea for the Sabres to Make More Money...

elcrusho

Ok so we have all at times wanted to see an old game or two from the Aud back in the day, right??

Well why not put ALL of the Sabres previous games ON Demand on the Sabres Website (Videos only would be able to play on a special media player that cannot play but only on the Sabres site, to deter theft of games) $3.99 per game or something to that affect...

Or even break it down to the Top 10 Greatest games for that year (Blowouts, Nail biter's, Brawls, Shutout's, Hat Trick's, Overtime Wins, etc...)

Seriously I would pay $3.99 to watch a Nordiques vs. Sabres game from like 1992, or that one game where Ray started beating the crap out of the Fan in LE Quebec that jumped onto the ice and covered his head and ran over to the bench hahaha that was great, then the Canadaian police jumped on him and Ray was still going to Town...Even Game 5 of the ECF in 1999 when we beat Toronto...

So if this Idea does come into play I want royalties on it since it was my idea ;)

They would seriously make $100 off of me, and probably alot of other people I know...

Git R Done Tom Dona...errr Golisano!

:lol:

What about Russian Roulette like in the Deer Hunter? They could take a portion of the action... Plus, a brave and lucky man would walk away with enough money to pay his property taxes.

Archived