GAME THREAD

Seannie34

Guest Repster

5-2 Buffalo. Vanek pops his first, Briere continues to score, Kotalik with another blast from the point on the pp, and they play with more hustle. NJ not having Brodeur will help the Sabres gain a victory tonight, and behind Marty Biron (?) the boys will make up for their dreadful performance Wednesday.

The Drury doubters should note that he set up the game-tying goal in the last game and scored the game-tying goal in this one, only to see his efforts negated by dumb penalties and (at least in this game) a bad goal allowed by Miller (even if it was on the PP).

Look elsewhere for your benching candidate, folks.

we never win in jersey...even as these clowns are drawing less than 11,000. i swear, i stopped going to the games in new jersey b/c they never win.

i know everyone is all over drurym but personally i think hecht has been my disappointment so far. numminen is also playing the part of a guy who has been in the league too long. i rather we kept james patrick if planned on participating in the AARP program.

Drury's got a number of assists, great face off wins, etc. I'm not terribly concerned about him. I was disappointed the first two periods they seemed to be playing in cement. They picked it up the third period, however. We'll see how they respond tomorrow. I think the Islanders will be fired up after losing the season opener in Buffalo.

we never win in jersey...even as these clowns are drawing less than 11,000. i swear, i stopped going to the games in new jersey b/c they never win.

We haven't done too well on Long Island the past few years either. I've seen 3 defeats at Nassau Coliseum in recent years.

But good news for all.....I will not be at the game tomorrow! ;)

Was at the game tonight. Ugh! I hope they turn it around tomorrow, because I was not happy with what I saw. They made Clemenson look good. I would have been worried about the Devils fans giving me a hard time, but there were only about 20 people there so not much to worry about. Hopefully they decide to play the full 60 minutes tomorrow and not just the last 20.