Mini Pack's or Season Tix Next Season...

elcrusho

Ok myself and Mrs. Elcrusho are talking about getting either Mini Packs or Seasons next year...

I know we would make a great cheering section if we had more Sabresreport.com members in or row or in front or behind us :lol:

Prob. in the 300 level at the end, hopefully not too high up...sheeet I aint rich! :)

OR maybee someone can do the split the season at 50/50 so we can get better seats

priceguide: http://sabres.com/components/popup/priceguide.cfm

This way when the playoffs roll around I can get tickets and sell them to sabresreport.com members instead of 'LAME' fans...

B-)

Hey Crusho...my suggestion is to get the season tickets. Screw the mini packs. Get seasons and split them amongst a few people because come playoff time, youre paying WAYYY less. I wasn't a season ticket holder for this past season but got on that "drop 30% toward next season, buy this years playoffs at regular season prices" gig. I HIGHLY suggest going full season over mini pack because the Sabres value their every night customer more than their once in a while kind of guy. I sit in 100 Level II. My bill (we bought 3 seats for 6 guys so its split 6 ways) for Rounds 3 and 4 was $126!!!! That was for 7 possible games! If I'm mistaken, u were looking at tickets for Round 3 for one game for $400.00. Oh, and btw, my bill for 30% down and Rounds 1 and 2 was $290. (again split 6 ways) So my friends and I enjoyed our playoff run for a whopping $416 each and since some games weren't played, some of that goes toward next year.

So, if u can find 4 other el crusho's... you'll be golden especially if youre sitting in the 300's. But, u have to bring the Crusho Cup to games in October too ;)

Archived